Help Us Bring Real Change in 2016
Millennials Rising PAC is a political action committee started by college students. We are a group of Millennials advocating for economic opportunity and limited government. A generation on the rise, Millennials are facing a future jeopardized by big government. We believe proven leadership on the key issues of job creation, economic growth, and reducing the size/scope of government is absolutely necessary for our next president. That is why we stand with Governor Bush. Join us in building a national grassroots coalition of Millennials in support of Governor Bush.
Did you know?
Millennial Quick Facts:
● Largest generation in America.
● Constitute 32% of the voting eligible population.
● Biggest share of the U.S. workforce.
● Most important issues to Millennials:
job creation and economic growth.
Governor Bush's record in Florida:
● Created over 1.3 million jobs.
● Cut taxes by $19 billion.
● Reduced state government by 11%.
● GDP grew at 7.2% a year.
● Increased cash reserves from $1.3 to $9.8 billion (federal debt: $18 trillion).
Who we are
Originally founded by a college student in his senior year, we are now an organization of students and young professionals with many more volunteers aiding our cause. We started and operate as a completely independent organization. We joined together to promote fiscal conservatism and economic opportunity for America's largest generation. #FreeOurEconomy